- European Tour Rookie of the Year 1981
- European Tour Player - 12 years
- One of only a handful of UK golf pros awarded the 'Advanced Fellow of the PGA'
- Specialist coach in
- art of the golf swing
- green reading
- course strategy
- optimising practice time
- performance plans
- Had the pleasure in coaching 5 Major Champions including
- Sir Nick Faldo MBE
- Seve Ballesteros
- Bernhard Langer
- Sandy Lyle
- Rory McIlroy
- Nurtured and mentored 9 raw young high handicap boys and girls to gaining their cards and winning on the EUROPEAN TOUR and LADIES EUROPEAN TOUR. (5 boys and 4 girls)
- Co-owner for 10 years of `Pure Golf’, a successful company specialising in purely running corporate golf days
- Coached and entertained for over 25 years
- Commentated for Sky Sports, BBC, BBC 5 live, and Talk Sport
- Writer for Golf International and written for Golf World, Golf Monthly, Lady Golfer and Golf Illustrated
My approach when coaching is to keep the game very simple, easy to understand and very easy to apply. My tried and tested knowledge through years of playing and coaching at the highest level ensures that I can pass on skills to every player, from high handicappers to World Class Tour Professionals.
Becoming a successful player and playing to your potential is not just about improving techniques, it is also learning the art scoring and `playing the scoring game’. This is one of the areas of the game I have specialised, and if there was one, perhaps hold an Honorary Master’s Degree in this subject!
My success of helping players at every level score lower and win was one of the reasons Sir Nick Faldo and Bernhard Langer (arguably Europe’s best ever course management tacticians and certainly the most successful), asked me to coach them.
I have personally sort out and worked with the very best and most successful `mind coaches’ in golf, and also the psychologists who have underpinned GB&I’s Olympic Gold haul over the past 16 years.
Whilst the mental aspect of golf is so important I have also been fortunate in working with the best physical trainers, as power, flexibility and remaining injury free are again big contributors to help you reach your ultimate goal.
I have made it my responsibility to be surrounded by literally the world’s best in every department, so if I don’t know the answer to something golf related that will enable you to score lower, I know someone who does!
TEAM SUCCESS - Jeremy was the coach to Surrey County’s 1st Team when they become Champions of England 3 in 5 years having not won for 21! Was National Coach to Wales Ladies, winning the Home Internationals 3 in 5 seasons having previously won once in 98 attempts!! And was the National Coach to England’s under 18 boys in 2015, leading the European Team Championship with a record low score.