Distinguish your company from competitors.
Corporate golf days offer a great variety to golf tuition whatever level of golfer you are and are designed to:
- Improve client relationships
- Reward and motivate staff
- Prepare for your in-house golfing tournaments
As a professional golf coach with 25 years experience of corporate and entertainment tuition there's no need to look any further to help you and your company.
GOLFING EVENT MENU
|Tailored for 1 to 2 Players||A Low key 1 Hour tuition on the range or putting green for those just seeking some tried and tested quick tips to guarantee instant improvement.||£75|
|2 Hours coaching for 1 to 4 players||An in-depth coaching session that gives players an opportunity to ingrain some lastingly good habits||£150|
|½ Day Packages (4 hours)||A bespoke training pack to take away and video analysis package (break in-between-coffee and biscuits)||£300|
|A Full day’s coaching (9 hours- breaks and lunch)||Taken on our practice facilities or a hands on experience on the course. To include – Course Management (optimal decision making)/ strategy/ how to maximise your score/ analysis of play and reflection. Discover how Nick Faldo would plot his way round the course to his strengths and more importantly how you should||£650|
|Video Analysis at a corporate event||The players will be filmed from both `face on’ and `down the line’. The recordings will be packaged up and then sent to individual players, full of tips and simple adjustments to guarantee improvement. In my opinion a `must’ for every golfing event is the post round video analysis on a big screen in the bar. Players love this, learning not only from their own swing footage but also others. There is usually plenty of banter and leg pulling during this session, however I am yet to meet a player who didn’t enjoy the experience as I am usually tactful enough to highlight the good points in every players swing!||£500|
|Video Analysis - individual||For individuals - videos packed up and emailed for their own private lesson||£25 per player|
|On course coaching - ideal for 1-4 players||A walk and talk through the whole round with video analysis, enabling the players to have feedback and tips on every shot required in the bag. Individual recordings sent after play||£400|
(Travelling expenses and overnight stay not included)
Whichever menu you opt for Jeremy will enrich the experience with tales and stories of `what really goes on when on Tour’ and `What Sir Nick and Seve were like to work with!’
Jeremy's track record
- Jeremy takes equal delight in helping players at every level, from total beginners to literally the best in the World. He has taken a player from 24 to 14 in a season and a 9 handicapper to 4, and players get from 4 to scratch in less than a year.
- He has had the pleasure in coaching 5 Major Champions- Sir Nick Faldo, Seve Ballesteros, Rory McIlroy, Bernhard Langer and Sandy Lyle!
- He has nurtured and mentored 9 raw young high handicap boys and girls to gaining their cards and winning on the EUROPEAN TOUR and LADIES EUROPEAN TOUR. (5 boys and 4 girls) Jeremy competed on the European Tour for 12 years being `Rookie of the Year’ in 1981
- He was co-owner for 10 years of `Pure Golf’, a successful company specialising in purely running corporate golf days.
- He has coached and entertained for over 25 years.
- Jeremy has commentated for Sky Sports, BBC, BBC 5 live, and Talk Sport. Currently writes for Golf International and has written for Golf World, Golf Monthly, Lady Golfer and Golf Illustrated.
- Currently based at Windlesham Golf Club, where Jeremy has coached for 20 years. Undoubtedly, the practice facilities are second to none in the Surrey area. The challenging course is always entertaining and in fantastic condition with near perfect and slick greens.
Team building and motivation
Jeremy was the coach to Surrey County’s 1st Team when they become Champions of England 3 in 5 years having not won for 21! Was National Coach to Wales Ladies, winning the Home Internationals 3 in 5 seasons having previously won once in 98 attempts!! And was the National Coach to England’s under 18 boys in 2015, leading the European Team Championship with a record low score.